The idea of having a man cave is quite appealing to many UK homeowners as a garden man cave solves a host of problems. Whilst creating more space and fun at home is just a couple of the extended benefits of a garden man cave installation, the man cave ideas today are endless and often become a permanent extension of the home.
As man cave ideas in 2023 evolve into more complex designs, European engineers are keeping up with the changing demands by delivering a range of customisable garden man caves. Residents lacking room in their home often discover more space and fun at home with a garden man cave installation by Gardens & Rooms.
From small man cave ideas to simple man cave ideas, keep reading to discover the hottest man cave ideas heading into 2023.
What Are the Benefits of a Garden Man Cave?
Man cave ideas in 2023 change how people stay home. It is becoming more essential for families during this pandemic to have a backyard retreat to be alone or spend time together as a family. A garden man cave is an affordable option that brings families together.
Man cave ideas that transform your space also create more room for fun whilst providing a place to escape the noise and so much more.
A garden man cave is:
- A detached structure from the house
- Available in standard and custom sizes
- Fully insulated for maximum thermal values
- Constructed with sustainable building materials
- Designed to be durable for a longer service life
- Ready to install without planning permissions
- An attractive structure that adds aesthetics and property value
- Less expensive than an annual office lease or home extension
Garden Man Cave Sizes
Whilst the average bespoke garden man cave size is 3.6m x 3.6m, they can be custom-built to accommodate a range of different sizes. To help you better understand the right garden man cave for you, below are some size examples and what you can expect in terms of its use.
Kindly note, regardless of size, the crown jewel for any man cave is the bar; therefore, such configurations should be incorporated into your garden man cave plans before you settle on the size.
Small Garden Man Cave
A small garden man cave is ideal for those who want a backyard retreat to hang out with mates or spend idle time alone. Since a small garden man cave can only house about 2-4 people comfortably, a small mini-bar and studio refrigerator may be good options. Small garden man caves can also serve as a home office.
Medium Garden Man Cave
Medium-sized garden man caves offer homeowners a large selection of floor plans and configurations. They also allow for the placement of double glazed windows and doors in different locations. Medium garden man caves are large enough to accommodate about 4-6 people and furniture like sofas without compromising floor space.
Large Garden Man Cave
A large garden man cave provides enough space for a full-sized bar with bar stools, pool table, and furniture. They can also be designed as a duplex unit with the man cave on one side and a garden office on the opposite end; however, this will limit the size of the amenities you can add, and they accommodate about 6-8 guests.
Garden Man Cave Ideas
In England, man cave buildings are a man’s secret refuge and sacred wholly dwelling place. Whilst some men have dreams of owning one, others take the plunge and get one delivered and installed by Gardens & Rooms. Because so many people are staying home nowadays, man cave buildings have become essential and add fun to the home.
Here are some of the hottest man cave ideas in 2023:
- Customised Bars: Garden man caves can have purpose-built bars installed or get them fully-customised to your exact specifications.
- Custom Millwork: What would be a man cave bar without custom millwork to house the goods? We provide the best tradies and millwrights for custom garden man caves. High-End Electrics: High-end electrics can accommodate large televisions, gaming systems, wireless devices, laptops, security systems, and other electronic devices.
- Pool Tables: No man cave is complete without a game of billiards and a fresh rack of Guinness. Who needs to go to the pub for a drink when you got a stocked man cave.
- Home Entertainment: Home entertainment has become a staple for many because a man cave allows families to spend time together in a new space.
Turn Your Man Cave Ideas Into Reality
The design team at Gardens & Rooms has the best man cave ideas in 2023. If you’re ready to see how affordable and fast we can deliver and install a garden man cave, call us today at 07999 390901 or fill out our online contact form and turn your man cave ideas into reality.